Eleanor "Ella" Wood was born 14 August, 1872 in Summit Twp., Jackson, Michigan. She died in 1965 and was buried in Vinewood Cemetery, Edmore, Montcalm, Michigan. She married Jacob Cook on 20 November, 1894 in Home Twp., Montcalm, Michigan.
Jacob Cook was born 12 October, 1871 in Freedom, Ingham, Michigan and died in 1950. His parents were Jacob Cook and Caroline Weissinger.
Eleanor and Jacob had the following:
- Edward Cook (1895-1967) m. Frances L. Pixley
- George Frederick Cook (1896-1950) m. Vadah Rowley
- Anna Cook Crawford (1898-1990) m. Robert Crawford
- Clyde C. Cook (1900-1933) m. M. Ernestine Long
- Walter L. Cook (1904-1957) m. Doris E. Bollinger
Jacob and Eleanor had at least four grandchildren and likely more. There is a lot about this family I don't know. I do have some additional information and documentation I have not shared here. If you are connected with this family, do please contact me.