2012 Goals: Summary

Review time!  My 2011 goals were to 1) find my great-grandmother's parents, 2) start a family record book and 3) purge the papers I no longer needed.

So, how did I do?  Well, I managed to learn where in Italy my great-grandmother was born.  I also know her birthday.  If I can ever get my behind in gear and get over to my FHC (and order the films), I should have this mystery solved... emphasis on SHOULD.  I'm giving myself a B- on this one.

As for parts 2 and 3, I'm satisfied with what I've got and what I've done.  There is a little more to get rid of and I'm not totally happy with how the record book turned out.  But you know what?  It'll do and that is good enough for me right now.  A- for both.

My 2012 Goals largely fall into the same categories as last year: Research, WritingOrganization - plus a new one to the mix, Wild Card.  I'm most excited about my writing goal and have already started work on it.  The research goal looks the most daunting - but the things you have to work hardest for also seem to be the most rewarding so I am excited to start tackling it.

Comments

Popular Posts