I'm A Rabbit!

Considering the fact that I was born in the year of the rabbit, it only makes sense that I'd become one - a Graveyard Rabbit that is!  I've been wanting to become a GYR for awhile now and I'm an avid follower of the group and the blogs in it.  Well, on Saturday my wish became a reality.  Say hello to The Sacramento Valley Graveyard Rabbit

I'm still figuring things out and deciding what direction I want to take the blog in, but I'm excited.  Come on over and check it out if you'd like- feedback and suggestions are welcome!  Oh, and if you are wondering what or who the Graveyard Rabbits are, they are (via their website's about section) "an association dedicated to the academic promotion of the historical importance of cemeteries, grave markers, and the family history to be learned from a study of burial customs, burying grounds, and tombstones; and the social promotion of the study of cemeteries, the preservation of cemeteries, and the transcription of genealogical/historical information written in cemeteries." Interested in learning more about the group?  Visit their website here and do consider joining!

Comments

  1. Hello Leah!Welcome to the rabbits!I live in the Sacramento area myself so the rabbits are a multiplying!I look forward to reading your blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a Graveyard Rabbit! It's lots of fun. I have nominated you for a Kreative Blogger Award, which can be picked up at http://gretabog.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts