(Belated) SNGF: Genealogical Threes!

This week's Saturday Night Genealogical Fun looks like just that, fun, though I am not going to answer all the questions...

* Three genealogical libraries I frequent
(not going to answer as I don't visit enough genealogical libraries to qualify)
* Three places I've visited on genealogy trips
(not going to answer because I haven't gone on any genealogical trips outside of the California)

* Three genealogy societies I belong to (or want to)
* Three websites that help my research
* Three ancestral graves that I've visited
* Three ancestral places I want to visit
* Three brick wall ancestors I want to research more

Three genealogical societies I want to join (I am currently not a member of any):
1. NEHGS
2. San Joaquin Genealogical Society
3. UELAC


Three websites that help my research
1. Ancestry.Com
2. FamilySearch.Org
3. Google


Three ancestral graves that I've visited:
1. my great-great-grandparents, George Washington Wellons and Mary Anna Webb
(Evergreen Cemetery, Yreka, Siskiyou, CA)
2. my great-great-great-grandparents, John R. Shinn and Maria(h) Adelaide Doyle
(Woodbridge Masonic Cemetery, Woodbridge, San Joaquin, CA)
3. my great-great-grandmother's sister and her husband, Sarah Jane Tock and Simon O'Dillion Turner
(Woodbridge Masonic Cemetery, Woodbridge, San Joaquin, CA)

Three ancestral places I want to visit:
1. Sydling St. Nicholas, Dorset, England
2. Michigan (Jackson, Isabella, Mecosta, Montcalm and Manistee counties)
3. Vieste, Foggia, Italy

Three brick wall ancestors I want to research more
1. parents of Charles Wood (Charles Wood and Jane Montgomery)
2. my great-grandparents, Giuseppe Lapiccirella and Nicoletta Dacci/Daccia
3. all my early Kentucky ancestors (I'd love to know where they came from- Virginia perhaps?)

Comments

Popular Posts