GeneaBlogger Games 2010 Diary, Day 10 (2/22)

I got another Platinum medal!  I participated in this week's 52 Weeks to Better Genealogy Challenge (Task F) which was enough for the Platinum in the Write, Write, Write category.  I also got a Bronze in the Genealogical Kindness category by completing Task A.  Here is my medal count thus far:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources! - Silver

2. Back Up Your Data! - Bronze
3. Organize Your Research! - Gold
4. Expand Your Knowledge - Platinum (COMPLETED THIS SECTION)
5. Write, Write, Write - Platinum
6. Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - Bronze (I'd like at least a Gold)

If the category is in red it means I won't be doing any more in this area.  If the category is in blue it means I'll try and do more, but it isn't the highest priority.

I'll be working all day tomorrow so I doubt I'll get much done then but this is my list of tasks (in order of priority) to complete before the Games end:
  1. Task D, Category 6
  2. Task E, Category 6
  3. Task F, Category 6
  4. Task A, Category 3
  5. Task F, Category 3
  6. Task A, Category 2

Comments

Popular Posts