GeneaBlogger Games 2010 Diary: Final Tally

With the games coming to a close here is where I am at:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources! - Silver (24 sources)
2. Back Up Your Data! - Silver (Tasks A and C)
3. Organize Your Research! - Diamond (Tasks B, D, E, F)
4. Expand Your Knowledge - Platinum (All)
5. Write, Write, Write - Platinum (All but A)
6. Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - Silver (Tasks A, D)

I didn't do as well as I wanted, but I'm satisfied.  I would have done better in the first three catagories if I hadn't been trying different organizational ways (still haven't found one I reall like) instead of actually doing the tasks.  I was also planning on joining another society but in the end, I opted not to. I prefer to join or subscribe to things in January or June so that I can keep a better tab on when I'll need to renew.  A big thank you to GeneaBloggers for coming up with this and hosting. I'm looking forward to 2012!

Comments

Popular Posts