November To-Dos

This will be short and sweet because I'm tired of writing lists and then failing miserably to get anything on them done.
  • November is NaBloPoMo.  I have no delusions of grandeur, or of posting every day.  But I would like to double what I've been doing which should equal about 12 posts this month.
  • Index!  Specifically, FamilySearch Index.  More specifically, index more in the San Joaquin Co. obituaries project.  I've already done five batches in the project but want to do at least ten this month (did I mention it is unbelievably easy to index these records?!).  The project is open to anyone (you do need to create a FamilySearch account among a few other pain-free things) and if you are a FamilySearch indexer who wants something on the lighter end of the indexing spectrum, this is the project for you!  And yes, this is the same San Joaquin Co. where my family has lived since the county was formed so saying I have a personal stake in the project would be an understatement.  
That's it!  Two items!  If I can't get that done than I should just stop trying.

Comments

  1. Yay! A fellow indexer for the San Joaquin project! I just found your blog today and really enjoyed reading about your Indiana ancestors...and then was surprised to see you might actually be somewhere in the same neighborhood as I am. I'm working on Indiana roots, too, so I'll be interested in following your discoveries there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular Posts